Monday 11 May 2015

My Prince Charming Which later becomes Prince Harming

WELCOME TO DIVINE CONCEPT PLC



When I first met him, he was like the prince charming I watched in Cinderella, his smile was like a charm. He smelled like an altar of roses, He was like the cutest guy I’ve ever met, He swept me off my foot when he could quote the scriptures like Apostle Paul, he was so vast in the scriptures, He was everything I ever dreamed of in a man! Alas! I was so eager and looked forward to the day he would ask me to be his, my dream came true when he looked into my eyes and said “I love you, can we take this friendship a step further, I want to make you the mother of my children, I promise you won’t regret it” without thinking about I gave him a yes I do, just like a little girl who got first position in her class I felt so proud, having a man like him to call mine. Little did I know my handsome Jewel needs to be broken, Just on a beautiful Thursday morning we were going out, I met this my longtime friend, I just flew at him and he hugged me, little did I know my price charming was angry, with excitement in me jumping to tell him about my friend the next thing I heard was a resounding slap on my cheek, he came back apologizing telling me it would not happen again. Love forgives, so I forgave him. Months later we got married it was like a big dream come through. Just 6months after my wedding my husband started beating the one time sweet guy I knew became a monster. As a Christian wife all I had to do was endure.
Singles, I’m sure you don’t want a story like hers, you have a whole lot of time to get it right, marriage is too long to endure, Brothers and sisters deal with those little foxes, we aint all perfect but we can be better. Create a marriage your kids will be proud of…… ‪#‎Onome Omodara Oluwabunmi speaks‬#


No comments:

Post a Comment